Treats put me in the mood for sharing, so here are some more treats for you today:
- Martha shares the extraordinary line from the delicious Mary Oliver poem, Wild Geese: "You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves." The only thing even better is the whole poem and the heartfelt lead up to that line. Enjoy it here.
- 28 seconds of outrageous cuteness here.
- If you missed the treat of Martha's message for us, you can hear it here.
- I hope this song sparks a smile for you as it always does for me. The video absolutely reminds me of all of us joy journeyers. Watch it here.
- And for being such awesome journeyers and already making it this far, I'd like to offer you the treat of a $10-discount on the inspiration e-pack Your Creative Spark. This treat is good until next Thursday at midnight, when we move onto Play. All you have to do is add the item to your cart and then add the discount coupon "treat" and you will receive the discount.